Your dish could win you R5000 courtesy of (Rhodes Quality & Kfm 94.5)
In addition to giving you winning flavours, using Rhodes Quality’s Canned Veg & tomato range could win you R5000 on Kfm 94.5.
Create a dish using any of Rhodes Quality’s Canned Veg & tomato products and you could win. To enter, post your pic on the Kfm 94.5 Facebook page or on Instagram, tag @KFMza and use the hashtag #RhodesQualityWinter.
Then tune into The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie from 3pm to find out if your dish has won you R5000.
Rhodes Quality - Go with homemade goodness on Kfm 94.5.
Ts & Cs apply.
Rhodes Quality loves adding great taste to your life. That’s why they use quality vegetables and tomatoes that are rich in flavour. Their entire range of canned vegetables and tomatoes will make a convenient, tasty and wholesome addition to any meal that you prepare this winter. Their range of canned veg and tomatoes also come with easy-open lids, because they like keeping things easy for you. Be spoiled for choice with corn, chakalaka, mixed veg, peas, tomatoes, spaghetti in tomato sauce and so much more! Go with homemade goodness with Rhodes Quality.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition runs from Monday 06 June 2022 to Friday 24 June 2022 on Kfm 94.5 and @KfmZA.
With execution moments taking place on air on the below dates:
Friday 10 June 2022
Friday 17 June 2022
Friday 24 June 2022
The execution moments will take place on the Flash Drive between 15:00-199:00 weekdays.
- To enter you need to create a dish using any of Rhodes Quality’s Canned Veg & tomato products snap a picture of your tasty meal and post your pic on 947’s Facebook page or on Instagram, tag @947Joburg, and use the hashtag #RhodesQualityWinter.
- Kfm 94.5 will randomly select entries from Facebook and Instagram, each week one participant will be selected and phoned live on air and awarded with R5000.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
Kfm 94.5 and Rhodes Quality will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 and Rhodes Quality will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
Kfm 94.5 and Rhodes Quality reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Kfm 94.5, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Delivery expectation of prizes is 21 working days from completion of the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All queries can be sent to email@example.com
All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions