Win R6 000 in Makro vouchers on Kfm 94.5
No matter who you’re planning to treat this festive season, Makro has the best gifts for everyone. Makro has a great gift for you too – R6 000 in Makro vouchers. To get your hands on the vouchers, all you have to do is roll the dice and think quick on your feet!
For your chance to win, tune in to the Flash Drive with Carl Wastie every weekday between 3pm and 7pm. When prompted to do so, WhatsApp “MAKRO” along with your name and ID number and we could give you a shot rolling the dice to choose a letter. You’ll get 5 seconds to list 3 great gifts that start with that letter. Each gift on your list could get you R2 000 in Makro vouchers.
View Terms and Conditions
- - This competition runs on The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie from 6 December to 10 December on KFM 94.5.
- - For a chance to win, listeners need to tune into the Flash Drive, WhatsApp MAKRO along with their name, surname and ID number for a chance to roll the alphabet dice and win Makro e-vouchers of up to R6000
- - The entrant will have 5 seconds to list 3 gifts that starts with the letter that the alphabet dice lands on, every correct gift listed is worth a R2000 Makro e-voucher.
- - The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- - The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- - KFM 94.5 and Makro will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- - KFM 94.5 and Makro will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- - A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- - If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen.
- - In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- - KFM 94.5 and Makro reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- - Employees of Makro, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- - By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- - Prize Delivery takes place within 21 working days from the date of received documentation. The Primedia Prizes Department will notify winners of the required documents
- - Processing of Personal Information: By your usage of this site, you agree to Primedia processing your personal information including but not limited to information about your age, gender, marital status, occupation, qualifications and/or household structure.
- - You acknowledge and agree that that Primedia may process your personal information for the following purposes: Cross-checking and data enrichment of your personal information; consumer database storage; profiling consumers; generating aggregate insights on the basis of such profiling; developing algorithms for targeted advertising; sharing it with authorised third parties; contacting you to provide you with information about Primedia products and services (including special offers that are tailor made for you); as may be required or authorised by law; and as may be necessary for the pursuing of Primedia legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of the third party to whom it is disclosed.
- - You consent to the collection, processing, use, recording and/or storage of your personal information, including any special personal information described above and the disclosure of my personal information to third parties where the processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the third party to whom it is disclosed and/or where the third-party processes personal information on Primedia's behalf.
- - You further agree that your personal information may in appropriate circumstances reside outside of South Africa, and you hereby agree to the transfer of your personal information to locations outside of South Africa and the use of your personal information in such locations as described above.
- - All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- - All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions