WIN A SHARE OF OVER R600 000 CASH WITH KFM’S BIG SEPTEMBER
Kfm’s Big September is BACK… with Telkom Music, powered by JOOX. It’s your chance to win a share of over R600 000 CASH. Download the Telkom Music app from the Google Play Store and Huawei Appgallery. Then, tune in Monday 13 September from 6am. We’ll announce an artist of the day… spot the artist… and you could win up to R10 000 four times a day, every weekday for the month of September.
That’s a share of over R600 000 cash…It’s your chance to win BIG on Kfm’s Big September with Telkom music, powered by JOOX.
Terms & Conditions
• This competition runs weekly on Kfm 94.5 from 6am to 6pm from Monday, 13 September 2021 to Friday, 1 October 2021.
• For a chance to win, listeners need to download the Telkom Music, Powered by JOOX app from the Google Play Store or Huawei App Gallery.
• There are three themes to look out for and one category per week throughout the competition period, these are:
* Popstar of the day,
* Diva of the day, and
* Boy band of the day.
• Every day the presenters will let listeners know who the Popstar, Diva, or Boy Band of the day is.
• Listeners will be encouraged to SMS their name, surname, ID number and answer to 32948 when they hear a song from the relevant artist. An auto-reply, with the dynamic link, will be implemented. SMSs are charged at R1.00 per SMS.
• Once the selected listener is on-air, the listener will have three opportunities to win:
* R2,500 for being selected
* R2,500 for answering a Telkom Music, Powered by JOOX product related question
* A bonus R5,000 if the listener can identify the emoji of the day on Telkom Music, Powered by JOOX
* On the final day of the Competition period (being Friday, 1 October 2021), all entrants who are also Telkom Music subscribers will go into a grand-prize draw. Four winners will each win a R15,000 cash grand-prize.
• The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
• Kfm 94.5 and the promoter, Tencent Africa Services Pty Ltd (Tencent Africa Services) will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
• Kfm 94.5 and Tencent Africa Services will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
• A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
• If the winner chosen does not comply with the terms and conditions for entry, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be selected.
• In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
• Kfm 94.5 and Tencent Africa Services reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• Employees of Tencent Africa Services, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
• By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Prize delivery takes place within 21 working days from the date that Primedia Broadcasting received the relevant documentation from the winner to process delivery of the prize. The Primedia Broadcasting Prizes Department will notify winners of the required documents.
Processing of Personal Information:
• By your usage of this site, you agree to Primedia Broadcasting processing your personal information including to information about your name, surname, ID number, bank account details for payment of prize money
• You acknowledge and agree that that Primedia Broadcasting may process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Prize fulfilment;
- Cross-checking and data enrichment of your personal information; consumer database storage; profiling consumers; generating aggregate insights on the basis of such profiling; developing algorithms for targeted advertising; sharing it with authorised third parties;
- contacting you to provide you with information about Primedia Broadcasting products and services (including special offers that are tailor made for you);
- as may be required or authorised by law; and
- as may be necessary for the pursuing of Primedia Broadcasting legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of the third party to whom it is disclosed.
• You consent to the collection, processing, use, recording and/or storage of your personal information, including any special personal information described above and the disclosure of my personal information to third parties where the processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the third party to whom it is disclosed and/or where the third-party processes personal information on Primedia Broadcasting’s behalf.
• You further agree that your personal information may in appropriate circumstances reside outside of South Africa, and you hereby agree to the transfer of your personal information to locations outside of South Africa and the use of your personal information in such locations as described above.