WIN A TRIP TO MAURITIUS WORTH R80 000!
If this year’s made you lose your shine, now is the time to Hashtag ReawakenYourSoul. Because Mauritius Tourism and Kfm 94.5 are giving 4 people an entry into the draw – where only 1 will win an incredible, all-expenses paid holiday to Mauritius worth R80 000!
To enter, upload a picture showing us just how tired this year has made you. And tell us why Mauritius is the perfect destination. Then listen to Midmornings with Tracey Lange - weekdays from 9am.
Because she could be calling you back with Mauritius Tourism, Air Mauritius,and Longbeach Resort, exclusive
to World Leisure Holidays on Kfm 94.5. T’s and C’s apply
TERMS & CONDITIONS
*This competition runs on Mid-Mornings with Tracey Lange, from 20 November to 26 November on Kfm 94.5.
* Listeners are invited to upload a picture of themselves on kfm.co.za demonstrating how tired and worn-out they are, and a short explanation on why Mauritius is the perfect destination to #ReawakenYourSoul.
* Each day, from Monday to Thursday, 1 listener will be taken to air between 09h00 and 12h00 to tell their story of their drained and worn-out life, and the reasons why Mauritius is the perfect destination to #ReawakenYourSoul.
* At the end of the week on Friday the four finalists will go into a draw where one lucky finalist will win a luxurious trip for two on board Air Mauritius to Longbeach Resort on the tropical island of Mauritius valued at R80 000.
* At the time of the draw each finalist will be given one last opportunity to tell listeners why Mauritius is the perfect destination to #ReawakenYourSoul.
* The competition is brought to you by Mauritius Tourism, Longbeach Resort, World Leisure Holidays and Air Mauritius.
* International flights to Mauritius for this trip for two will depart from Johannesburg.
* Domestic flights from Cape Town to Johannesburg to be arranged at winner’s own accord.
* R10 000 will be deposited to the grand winner’s bank account and they will be responsible for booking and arranging their own domestic return flights to and from Johannesburg for 2 people.
* The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
* The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
* Kfm 94.5 and Mauritius Tourism will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
* Kfm 94.5 and Mauritius Tourism will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
* A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
* If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
* In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
* Kfm 94.5 and Mauritius Tourism reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
* Employees of Mauritius Tourism, Air Mauritius, Longbeach Resort, World Leisure Holidays and Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
* By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
* All queries can be sent to Kfm@Kfm.co.za
* All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions