Make Real Influence with Standard Bank Professional Banking and WIN!
Kfm 94.5 and Standard Bank Professional Banking want you to make real influence in your career. If you’re in your final year of studying or have just set off on your career path, tell us how you’re planning to make real influence in your particular career. Your ambition could win you R5 000! If you’re a Standard Bank Account holder, we’ll make it R10 000! And if you open or already have a Standard Bank Professional Banking account, you will also stand a chance to win a grand prize of R50 000 in cold hard cash.
If you don’t have a Professional Banking account with Standard Bank, sign up for one now and get up to prime less 1% on Vehicle Asset Finance; flexible terms and competitive rates on savings and cash investment solutions; a credit card at prime less 0,25%; R1000 seed capital to start your Online Share trading account with reduced trading fees PLUS a chance to win R50 000 in our draw this coming Monday.
View Terms and Conditions
- - This competition runs on Kfm 94.5 from Friday 04 June 2021 to Monday 14 June 2021.
- - With giveaways on air from Monday 07 June to Monday 14 June 2021 on Kfm Mornings.
- - For a chance to participate, you need to complete the online form on this page and tell us how you’re planning to make real influence in your particular career.
- - One entry will be randomly selected from Monday 07 June to Friday 11 June between 06:00-09:00 and the contestant will be called live on air on Kfm Mornings.
- - The contestant will be awarded with R5 000 and if they are a Standard Bank Account holder, they will be awarded with a further R5 000, making the total cash prize R10 000.
- - And if you open or already have a Standard Bank Professional Banking account, you will also stand a chance to win a grand prize of R50 000 cash.
- - All the entrants who have been entered the competition and have been verified to be Standard Bank account holders will go into the grand prize draw.
- - The grand prize winner of R50 000 will be announced on air on Monday 14 June 2021 on Kfm Mornings.
- - The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- - Kfm 94.5 and Standard Bank will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- - Kfm 94.5 and Standard Bank will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- - Kfm 94.5 and Standard Bank reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- - Employees of Standard Bank and Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends are not permitted to enter the competition.
- - By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- - All queries can be sent to Kfm@Kfm.co.za
- - All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions