KFM STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with KFM.
2. No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by KFM within 90 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by KFM.
3. No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by KFM. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No director of Primedia, Primedia employee at KFM, 947, 702 and or Cape Talk /or their agencies, and
members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated
companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by KFM.
6. Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
7. Subject to sponsor conditions/other agreements, KFM undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where the winner’s
delivery address is within the geographical area defined by KFM’s terrestrial broadcast/transmission. Winners resident or located
anywhere outside of the KFM terrestrial broadcast/transmission areas will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection of
any prize/s that they may win on KFM.
8. Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of at KFM’s discretion.
9. Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by KFM and/or the respective sponsor of the specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
10. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
11. Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by KFM, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
Beware of bogus callers & SMS notifications that say you've won with KFM. Here's how you can check for bogus notifications:
1. You will NEVER be contacted by SMS if you are a winner.
2. Unless pre-arranged with you, KFM representatives will NEVER come to your office or home to say you're a winner or to deliver a prize.
3. Most of our prizes are couriered to you. Unless otherwise specified, the ONLY prize collection point from KFM is from the reception area of Suite 7d, Somerset Square, Highfield Road, Cape Town. Please NEVER agree to collect a prize from ANYWHERE else.
4. If anyone phones to say you've won a prize in a KFM competition, make sure you entered it! If anyone calls to say you've won a competition you never entered with KFM, it is NOT one of our representatives.
5. Our representatives will be able to quote you your ID number.
6. If in ANY doubt, ask the caller for their name and the KFM switchboard number and phone the caller back. Any number other than 021
446 4700 means the caller is trying to trick you.
7. If you are concerned that a bogus caller has contacted you, please store the number of the caller (if you have caller ID) and email it to the Webmaster.