WIN with British Airways on Kfm 94.5
WIN YOUR SHARE OF RETURN FLIGHTS, COURTESY OF BRITISH AIRWAYS ON KFM 94.5.
You and a well deserving person you nominate could be jetting off in economy to a majestic destination somewhere* in SA, on a complementary flight, with Kfm 94.5 and British Airways!
To enter – you’ll have to share a moving or heartfelt story about why they deserve a ticket to their favourite local destination. And if we love it – we could give both of you return flights to anywhere in SA.
Catch Kfm Mornings all week long, between 6 and 9am, to find out how to share your story and WIN.
Courtesy of British Airways – operated by Comair.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on Kfm from 1 November 2019 with on-air winning moments from 04th November to 08 November 2019 on Kfm Mornings with Darren, Sherlin & Sibs.
- To participate listeners must send a WhatsApp voice note to 082 536 1536 nominating a well deserving person who deserves a holiday to a majestic destination somewhere in SA.
- Kfm will choose one voice note daily from entries received 1 November 2019 – 8 November 2019.
- Kfm will call the nominator and the nominee with the best story, live on air, to award them their prize. (Prize T&C’s below)
- The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, not transferrable, and cannot be exchanged.
- Kfm and British Airways will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be eligible to win this competition if they have won a prize on any of Primedia’s radio stations namely Cape Talk, Kfm, 702 or 947 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm and British Airways, the prize will be forfeited.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner when voucher is ready for delivery or collection, based on the receipt of requested documentation.
- Kfm reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of British Airways, British Airways (operated by Comair) and Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard Terms & Conditions apply.
- Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Economy Class - Terms and Conditions
- * The prize is two (2) return tickets in economy per winner on British Airways (operated by Comair)
- * Prize(s) can only be redeemed to destinations flown by British Airways (operated by Comair). These destinations are Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban
- * A total of twenty (20) return tickets in economy will be given away on Primedia Broadcasting’s radio station namely Kfm 94.5.
- * Should a winner not be able to travel for any reason, whatsoever, the tickets will be forfeited
- * Flight bookings are subject to X (economy) class availability
- * There are limited X class seats on peak flights, weekends, school and public holidays
- * The validity period of these prize tickets is until 30 October 2020 and may not be extended
- * Tickets are not transferable, may not be sold for cash or traded
- * Tickets are non-refundable
- * Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced
- * Tickets are valid on British Airways (operated by Comair) domestic flights only within South Africa
- * Tickets must be issued electronically, no paper tickets will be issued
- * Reservations need to be requested from British Airways (operated by Comair) at least 14 days in advance
- * We reserve the right to blackout dates where there is a high commercial demand for travel
- * Baggage in excess of the standard allowance is subject to extra charge directly to the winner/recipient. Cabin baggage allowances are subject to the standard regulations
- * Competition is not available to staff of British Airways, British Airways (operated by Comair), Primedia and 3rd party agencies