WIN A R1000 SPUR VOUCHER ON KFM 94.5
Kfm 94.5 and Spur are giving you a reason to celebrate everything!
Big or small, every Saturday is a celebration with Kfm 94.5 and Spur.
We want to know what’s your reason to celebrate. Tell us and you could win a R1000 Spur voucher to use on your next purchase.
Send a WhatsApp to 082 945 0940 telling us about what you’re celebrating over the weekend. Remember to include your name, ID number, and #KfmSpur. Then tune in to Saturday Breakfast with EB Inglis and the Kfm Top40 with Carl Wastie to find out if you’ve won.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SPUR SATURDAY CELEBRATIONS - RADIO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The ‘Promoter’ is SPUR RESTAURANTS (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”)
• The ‘Radio Station’ refers to: Kfm 94.5
• The Competition will commence on Saturday, 22 July 2023 and ends on Saturday, 29 June 2024 :
• This competition is limited to all legal residents and/or legal citizens and/or legal visitors of South Africa who possess a valid identity document, passport, or proof of South African residency and who are over the age of 18 (Eighteen) years.
• Employees, directors, prescribed officers, shareholders, members, and partners (and their family members) of the Promoter and Kfm 94.5, the applicable advertising company for the competition or any of their holding or subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotions agencies, are not eligible to participate in this competition. The Promoter and the Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to disqualify any participant who contravenes this rule.
• To enter, participants will be required to follow Kfm 94.5’s instructions and answer a simple question for a chance to win a Spur Voucher Valued at R1 000 (One-Thousand-Rand).
• The Spur Restaurant Voucher is valid for 3 Years from release date
• The Spur Restaurant voucher will come from Spur Advertising via email and/or SMS with a unique code, this code will need to be shared with your waitron.
• The Spur Restaurant Voucher can be used at any Spur Restaurant with the Republic of South Africa
• The Spur Restaurant voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
• One Finalist will be selected on-air and will be contacted by Kfm 94.5 via telephone, every Saturday in the Time-Channels.
• Participants/winner(s) may be required to take part in media campaigns including broadcast and publication as requested by the Promoter for which publicity, no compensation will be paid by the Promoter.
• Product images on the online shop are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products and the Promoter not responsible for inaccurate product details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• Winners are determined by random draw by Kfm 94.5 and the results are audited by an independent auditor.
• By participating in this promotion, participants agree that their personal information may be shared with Kfm 94.5, Promoter, Spur and their agents to facilitate prize fulfilment.
• Should a participant/winner provide incorrect contact details or fail to allow Kfm 94.5 / the Promoter to contact them during the first call from the time that a winner is selected, or should a winner not accept the prize, for any reason whatsoever, Kfm 94.5/ the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner from the qualifying entries.
• The judges' decision is final and binding and no queries of any nature will be heard.
• Failure to claim a prize or a refusal or inability to provide required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 30 (Thirty) days of notification will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
• No substitution or cash redemption of non-cash prizes is permitted. Prizes are not transferable.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Kfm 94.5.
• The Promoter and Kfm 94.5 will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
• The Promoter and Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud, dishonesty or cheating of any nature is suspected on the part of a participant.
• The Promoter and Kfm 94.5 has the right in its sole discretion to summarily disqualify a winner who, at any time, does not act in accordance with the spirit of the promotional competition. A disqualified winner shall immediately forfeit their right, title or interest in any prize.
• The Promoter and Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• No participant may win more than once throughout this promotion.
• Prizes will only be issued once the participating Kfm 94.5 and the Promoter have verified that the winner has not won any other competitions within 90 (Ninety) days prior to the draw and that they are not disqualified.
• This competition runs on Saturday Breakfast with EB Inglis & Kfm Top 40 with Carl Wastie from Saturday, 22 July 2023 and ends on Saturday, 29 June 2024 on Kfm 94.5.
• For a chance to be taken to air, each week listeners will need to WhatsApp their answer to 082 945 0940 the weekly question asked by the presenters.
• The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
• Prize Delivery takes place within 21 working days from the date of received documentation. The Primedia Prizes Department will notify winners of the required documents. Kfm 94.5 and Spur will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
• Kfm 94.5 and Spur will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
• A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
• If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
• In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
• Kfm 94.5and Spur reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• Employees of Spur Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
• By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Processing of Personal Information:
o By your usage of this site, you agree to Primedia processing your personal information including but not limited to information about your age, gender, marital status, occupation, qualifications and/or household structure.
• You acknowledge and agree that Primedia may process your personal information for
o the following purposes:
o Cross-checking and data enrichment of your personal information; consumer database storage; profiling consumers; generating aggregate insights on the basis of such profiling; developing algorithms for targeted advertising; sharing it with authorised third parties;
o contacting you to provide you with information about Primedia products and services (including special offers that are tailor made for you); as may be required or authorised by law; and as may be necessary for the pursuing of Primedia legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of the third party to whom it is disclosed.
• You consent to the collection, processing, use, recording and/or storage of your personal information, including any special personal information described above and the disclosure of my personal information to third parties where the processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the third party to whom it is disclosed and/or where the third-party processes personal information on Primedia's behalf.
• You further agree that your personal information may in appropriate circumstances reside outside of South Africa, and you hereby agree to the transfer of your personal information to locations outside of South Africa and the use of your personal information in such locations as described above.
• All queries can be sent to email@example.com
• All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions