The Kfm Mornings Date My Daughter Competition
This is our Breakfast show “Date My Daughter” contestant who is looking for a Valentine’s Day date, which includes a romantic dinner and an Uber Black to and from your first date.
Meet Robyn Bester.
She is 21 years old and is an old school romantic. She lives in Durbanville and is as an intern real estate agent. Robyn says she is looking for a tall guy with "a bit of a dark sense of humour" and who likes doing new things… but she isn’t that picky.
Robyn’s mom Michelle will be the person who ultimately decides if you will be good enough to Date Her Daughter. If you think you are the one, send us an email, with a couple of pics as well as a short profile including your age, profession, and where you are from to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and older.
- This competition runs until 12 February 2019 on Kfm 94.5
- For a chance to participate, send us an email, with a couple of pics as well as a short profile including your age, profession, and where you are from to email@example.com.
- A winner will be selected from the list of entries.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm 94.5 will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org