The Cape’s Biggest Secret Santa
A mug that says “World’s Best Grandma” when you just turned 23, and yet another body lotion and deodorant combo... Secret Santa can always be a bit hit or miss.
But while Santa’s making his list and checking it twice, we’ve got a secret to share with you: You could win a share of R 25 000 in Takealot.com vouchers.
Just listen to The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie all this week for the Cape’s Biggest Secret Santa with Takealot.com. Carl and Zoe will draw three random letters – and if that day’s three letters are in your name or surname, it’s your lucky day to play.
Send proof that your name and/or surname contain the three letters to 082 945 0940 and listen to The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie, as we could be calling you to win R5 000 in Takealot.com vouchers.
The Cape’s Biggest Secret Santa on The Flash Drive with Takealot.com
Only on Kfm 94.5
View Terms and Conditions
- - This competition runs on The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie from 6 December to 10 December on KFM 94.5.
- - For a chance to win, listeners need to tune into the Flash Drive, WhatsApp their name, surname and ID number as well as proof that the 3 letters that the presenters will pull out of the box is in any of their names as they appear on the ID
- - The entrant will tell the presenter where the letters are in their names and stand a chance to win a R5000 takealot.com voucher
- - The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- - The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- - KFM 94.5 and Takealot.com will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- - KFM 94.5 and Takealot.com will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- - A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- - If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen.
- - In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- - KFM 94.5 and Takealot.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- - Employees of Takealot.com, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- - By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- - Prize Delivery takes place within 21 working days from the date of received documentation. The Primedia Prizes Department will notify winners of the required documents
- - Processing of Personal Information: By your usage of this site, you agree to Primedia processing your personal information including but not limited to information about your age, gender, marital status, occupation, qualifications and/or household structure.
- - You acknowledge and agree that that Primedia may process your personal information for the following purposes: Cross-checking and data enrichment of your personal information; consumer database storage; profiling consumers; generating aggregate insights on the basis of such profiling; developing algorithms for targeted advertising; sharing it with authorised third parties; contacting you to provide you with information about Primedia products and services (including special offers that are tailor made for you); as may be required or authorised by law; and as may be necessary for the pursuing of Primedia legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of the third party to whom it is disclosed.
- - You consent to the collection, processing, use, recording and/or storage of your personal information, including any special personal information described above and the disclosure of my personal information to third parties where the processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the third party to whom it is disclosed and/or where the third-party processes personal information on Primedia's behalf.
- - You further agree that your personal information may in appropriate circumstances reside outside of South Africa, and you hereby agree to the transfer of your personal information to locations outside of South Africa and the use of your personal information in such locations as described above.
- - All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- - All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions