Win big with The Cape Town International Boat Show
WIN 4 TICKETS TO THE CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW, AND A SPOT IN THE DRAW TO WIN A SEYCHELLES SAILING ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME, WORTH R200 000, SPONSORED BY SUNSAIL.
The Cape Town International Boat Show is back from 18-20 October at the V&A Waterfront. From a luxury lifestyle exhibition and exotic boats, to entertainment and water activities, it promises to be fun for the entire family.
And together with Kfm 94.5 we’re giving you the chance to win tickets to the show, and secure your spot in the draw for a Seychelles sailing adventure of a lifetime, onboard a fully stocked yacht - all worth R200 000.Courtesy to the Cape Town International Boat Show and Sunsail.
To enter just answer the question below and then stay tuned to The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie. You could be jetting off to the Seychelles, and sailing into the sunset. Thanks to The Cape Town International Boat Show and Sunsail.
On Kfm 94.5 - The most adventure to make you feel great.
T’s and C’s apply.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from Friday 11 October – Friday 19 October 2019 on Kfm 94.5.
- Listeners will be encouraged to enter go to kfm.co.za and answer 1 question relating to the Cape Town Boat Show.
- Every day from Monday – Thursday, 2 winners would be chosen from online entries and taken to air with the Flash Drive with Carl Wastie between 3pm – 7pm.
- Daily prize: Listeners could win tickets for themselves and 3 people to attend the grand prize draw on Friday 18 October 2019 which would take place at the V&A Waterfront.
- Grand Prize Draw:
- The draw for the winner of the Sunsail holiday to the Seychelles will take place on Friday 18 October 2019 at the V&A Waterfront during the live Outside Broadcast of The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie between 3pm and 7 pm. Grand Prize:
- - Prize valued at over R200,000
- - Luxury yacht Charter for 2 people
- - 7 nights on a Sunsail 444 Catamaran in the Seychelles
- - The prize includes two return flights for two people to the Seychelles.
- - Competition sponsored by: Sunsail.
- - The Prize winner and partner is required to have a valid passport for 12 months at least – or alternatively agree the costs of a passport renewal are for their own account.
- - The time of travel is subject to availability and can only happen in low season, which will exclude certain Months – of which will be disclosed prior to going to market as a prize.
- Winners will be announced between 3pm and 7pm on The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie.
- The prize is not negotiable, not transferrable.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further discussion will be entered into.
- Kfm 94.5 and The Cape Town Boat Show will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 and The Cape Town Boat Show will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm 94.5 and The Cape Town Boat Show, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of The Cape Town Boat Show, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are not transferable.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.