TELL YOUR FANTASTICAL STORY AND WIN WITH KFM 94.5
SHARE AN INSPIRATIONAL STORY AND WIN R2 500 FOR YOU, AND R2 500 FOR A CADBURY PARTNER CHILDREN’S HOME.
When it’s scary and strange on the outside, it’s easy to feel lonely on the inside - especially if you’re one of SA’s many orphans. That’s why, we’ve partnered with Cadbury Dairy Milk Glass & a Half Project presents: There’s a Story in Everyone to help bring hope and light through the power of storytelling.
Whether real or imagined, big or small - there’s a story in everyone. And now’s your chance to share your story an inspire our orphaned and vulnerable children.
You could win a smooth R2 500 cash for yourself, and R2 500 for a children’s home.
Go to kfm.co.za, share your story and catch The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie, every Friday to see if you’ve won.
Thanks to The Cadbury Dairy Milk Glass & a Half Project presents: There’s a Story in Everyone, on Kfm 94.5.
T’s & C’s apply
View Terms and Conditions
- - The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for The Glass and a Half Project Presents: There Is A Story In Everyone competition (“the Competition”). Please refer to either of the below websites for the current terms and condition for this competition:
- - Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this competition will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not participate.
- - This competition runs on The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie between 3pm and 7pm, from Thursday 27 August – 17 September on Kfm 94.5. The competition period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the MDLZ SA, The Promotion is conducted by Mondelez South Africa Proprietary Limited, 6 Woodmead Estate, 1 Woodmead Drive, Woodmead, Sandton, 2191, South Africa, Tel: 011 253 4000
- - For a chance to participate on-air, listeners need to:
- - From Saturday 22 August – Monday 14 September 3pm Listeners need to Visit kfm.co.za and tell Kfm 94.5 their inspiring story about an Orphanage.
- - Listeners will have the opportunity to choose from a list of existing orphanages or submit their own choice.
- - Every Friday The Flash Drive will announce the weekly winner and the orphanage they chose.
- - The winner will win R2500 cash for themselves and R2500 cash for the Orphanage of their choice. cash for a Cadbury Partner children’s home. On receipt of the winners confirmed banking details, Kfm 94.5 will make the payment to the winner within 21 working days.
- - The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- - The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- - Kfm 94.5 and MDLZ SA, The Promotion is conducted by Mondelez South Africa Proprietary Limited, 6 Woodmead Estate, 1 Woodmead Drive, Woodmead, Sandton, 2191, South Africa, Tel: 011 253 4000, will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- - Kfm 94.5 and MDLZ SA, The Promotion is conducted by Mondelez South Africa Proprietary Limited, 6 Woodmead Estate, 1 Woodmead Drive, Woodmead, Sandton, 2191, South Africa, Tel: 011 253 4000 , will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- - A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- - If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- - In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- - Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- - Employees of Primedia Broadcasting and Cadbury their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- - By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- - All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - The onus rests on the participants to check the website for updates to the terms and conditions.
- - All other standard terms and conditions apply.
- - All terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Republic of South Africa and should a doubt or dispute occur, it will be taken before the courts of the Republic of South Africa.
Stories are incredible tools for children’s imagination. They inspire, entertain and encourage children to dream. With less interaction with the outside world due to lockdown, now more than ever South Africa’s orphans need a helping hand of comfort and hope.
The Cadbury Dairy Milk Glass & a Half Project wants to make a difference to the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children. That’s why we’re collecting stories from people all over SA to share with our country’s kids.
So if you’ve got a great story why not share it at www.cadbury.co.za/storytime because there’s a story in everyone. #TheresAStoryInEveryone Ts & Cs apply