Win a Sho’t Left Experience with Sherlin, Sibs & Tracey!
It’s time to make memories with Kfm 94.5 and Sho’t Left!
This Easter, get a Seat at the Table with Kfm 94.5 and enjoy an exclusive experience with Sherlin, Sibs & Tracey.
Go to Kfm’s Facebook page (link to www.facebook.com/KfmZA) and tell us why you should be sitting with this fabulous trio of Kfm 94.5 presenters at a Sho’t Left table this Easter, tagging your post with the hashtag #SeatAtTheTable
If we call you, you could be joining them on the experience of a lifetime!
Even if you’re not a winner, you can join the #SeatAtTheTable Easter Virtual Tour via social media from anywhere in Mzansi on 5 April.
It’s your country – enjoy it. Take the Sho’t Left and #TravelWiseMzansi.
Ts & Cs Apply.
View Terms and Conditions
- o This competition runs on Kfm 94.5 from 27th March 2021 with on-air winning moments from 29th March – 02nd April 2021 on Tracey Lange’s show.
- o To participate listeners must tell us why you should be sitting with Sherlin, Sibs & Tracey at a Sho’t Left table this Easter using the #SeatAtTheTable and Tag KFM.za for a chance to win.
- o Kfm 94.5 will select a winner from entries received 27th March – 02nd April 2021 and call the winner live on air during Tracey Lange’s show to award them their prize of a Seat at the table with Sherlin, Sibs and Tracey on the 05th April 2021. This prize is to accommodate one person only, by entering the entrant confirms that they are aware that they will only win one ticket to the event on Monday, 5 April 2021.
- o By entering, participants agree to be available on Monday, 5 April 2021 from 09:00-17:00 to participate in the day’s activities. Only entrants from the Western Cape will be considered for this competition.
- o By entering this competition you confirm that you above the age of 18 years and are willing to participate in marketing activities related the promotion of this campaign on social media without any endorsement fees, royalty or other compensation payable by South African Tourism.
- o The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- o The prize is not negotiable, not transferrable, and cannot be exchanged.
- o Kfm 94.5 and South African Tourism will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- o A participant will not be eligible to win this competition if they have won a prize on any of Primedia’s radio stations namely Cape Talk, Kfm, 702 or 947 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- o If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- o In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm 94.5 and MTN, the prize will be forfeit.
- o Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner when the prize is ready for delivery or collection, based on the receipt of requested documentation.
- o Prize Delivery takes place within 40 working days from date of documentation receive.
- o Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- o Employees of South African Tourism, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other standard Terms & Conditions apply
It’s holiday time! Which means less time inside more time outside. Less of the same, more different. Why stay home, when you can take a Sho’t Left and set your Easter lunch table ANYWHERE in Mzansi that you & your family would love to be.
Whether it’s relaxing at the beach; enjoying marvellous mountain views or catching a glimpse of the Big Five on an unforgettable game drive - go out and make memories! After all, it’s your Country. Enjoy it!