NOMINATE AN EXTRAORDINARY PERSON THIS HOPETOBER
Out of tough times, emerge truly courageous heroes. And it’s these remarkable men and women, that Kfm 94.5 and Adcock Ingram OTC’s HopeTober want to salute.
Now’s your chance to nominate someone who has shown incredible acts of courage during this unprecedented time.
Tell us why they deserve to be saluted and not only can your hero win R5 000 cash, but you can also win R2 500 just for nominating them.
Join us in celebrating courage, compassion and hope this HopeTober.
Brought to you by Adcock Ingram OTC. On Kfm 94.5
View Terms and Conditions
- - This competition runs on The Flash Drive with Carl Wastie, from 06 October 2020 to 30 October 2020on Kfm 94.5.
- - For a chance to participate on-air, listeners need to : o Listeners need to nominate a person they believe deserve to be rewarded for being an extraordinary during these unprecedented times o Listeners must complete the form on kfm.co.za in order for the entry to be deemed successful o Once chosen, winners will win R5000 cash for themselves and R2500 cash for the person that nominated them. o Winners will be contacted live on air by The Flash Drive every Thursday between 3pm – 7pm
- - The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- - The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- - Kfm 94.5 and Adcock Ingram will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- - Kfm 94.5 and Adcock Ingram will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- - A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- - If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- - In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- - Kfm 94.5 and Adcock Ingram reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- - Employees of Adcock Ingram & Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends are not permitted to enter the competition.
- - By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- - All queries can be sent to Kfm@kfm.co.za
- - All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions