Kfm 94.5 & Nespresso On Ice
This Summer, have your sip of something special, as Kfm 94.5 and Nespresso bring The Nespresso On Ice Van to your office.
They’re serving up their two brand new, Limited Edition coffees, Intenso on Ice and Leggero on Ice, for you and your workmates. Just tell us why your office deserves a Nespresso KICK and Ryan O’ Connor could be sending the Nespresso on Ice Van straight to your workplace.
#NespressoMyOffice on Kfm 94.5
Fill out my online form.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 29 January 2018 – 01 February 2018 on Kfm 94.5.
- To participate in the competition, listeners must go on kfm.co.za and tell us why their office deserves a Nespresso KICK.
- In order for an entry to be valid, participants need to ensure that they complete the form and submit it.
- One winner will be randomly selected and on Friday 02 February Ryan O’ Connor will announce the lucky winner on his show and then go with the Nespresso on the go Van to the lucky listener’s work place.
- The prizes are not negotiable, not transferrable, and cannot be exchanged.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further discussion will be entered into.
- Kfm and Nespresso will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm and Nespresso will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm and Nespresso, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Nespresso, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are not transferable.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.