Win R3000 in Mr D Food coupons, courtesy of Kfm 94.5 and Mr D Food
No matter which corner of the globe your cravings are calling to, with Mr D Food, you can experience international flavours without crossing borders.
To celebrate this explosion of flavours Kfm 94.5 and Mr D Food are giving you the chance to win R3000 in Mr D Food coupons.
To enter get to our Facebook page Kfmza… each day we’ll post a photo of a mystery location, all you have to do is guess the country and one of the dishes, they’re known for.
Add #MrDFoodTravel next to your comment and you could win R3000 in Mr D Food coupons.
View Terms and Conditions
- • This competition runs from 19 October 2020 to 23 October 2020 on Kfm 94.5 and @KFMza.
- • Each day we will post a photo of a mystery location on our Facebook page @KFMza, listeners will need to guess the country and one of the dishes, they’re known for.
- • You will need to add #MrDFoodtravel next to your comment on the Kfm Facebook page.
- • Every day from Monday to Friday, programming will randomly select a participant who has commented on the Kfm Facebook page and provided the correct country of the day and a dish from the country.
- • One participant will be called live on air on Mid-mornings with Tracey’s during the week.
- • The participant will be awarded with a R3000 Mr D Food Coupon for guessing the country of the day and providing a dish from that country.
- • The coupon’s total value is R3 000 and split into 15 usages each valued at R200.
- • The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- • The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- • Kfm 94.5 and Mr D Food will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- • Kfm 94.5 and Mr D Food will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- • A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- • If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- • In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- • Kfm 94.5 and Mr D Food reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- • Employees of Kfm 94.5, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- • By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- • All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- • All other standard terms and conditions apply - http://kfm.co.za/terms-and-conditions
Mr D Food delivers. Every time.
Food is a love language. And no one knows that better than Mr D Food, from the humble beginnings in 1992 with a booklet in hand, to an app with over 7000 restaurants nationwide.
Over the past 28 years, Mr D Food has grown to become the country's favourite food delivery service, serving South Africans, the world on a platter, from Mexican, Asian to Italian food.
Available to deliver joy at the tap of the app, Mr D Food has a range of stores for every occasion from Checkers Liquor store for alcohol must-haves, healthy post-gym snacks to gourmet for romantic nights in and fast food for big family gatherings.
Download the Mr D Food app now to get the joy of food, delivered.