The KFM Lottostar May Money Madness Competition
Does the surprise of finding money in your favourite clothes make you feel great? Then Turning on your favourite station to find your chance to win a guaranteed R5000 and up to R100 000… 4 times a day… every day… is gonna make you feel even better!
The Kfm Lottstar May Money Madness – win your share of up to R400 000 daily! Follow the link below, register and answer the easy Lottostar question. If we call you, you win R5000 guaranteed! And if you've placed a bet on Lottostar this month, you could win up to R100 000 just by picking a lucky numbered lottery ball between 1-49. Each ball holds a cash value ranging from R500 - R100 000.
CLICK HERE TO WIN
Kfm 94.5 May Money Madness with Lottostar. How lucky can you get? Win big. Feel Great.
LottoStar is licensed by the Mpumalanga Gambling Board. No u18’s. NATIONAL RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING PROGRAMME 0800 006 008. You are not playing directly in these lotteries but rather betting on the outcome or result of such lotteries.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 14 May to 01 June on Kfm and Kfm.co.za.
- To participate, listeners must correctly answer a question on www.kfm.lottostar.co.za
- The competition is only open to participants 18 years of age or older.
- Participants are required to be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed, this entry is linked to an ID number.
- Winners will be announced daily on Kfm between 6am and 7pm from 14 May to 01 June.
- Winners will be awarded R5000 cash and will be asked to pick a lottery ball from the numbers 1-49.
- Each lottery ball will be valued between R500 and R100 000.
- For the purposes of this competition an “active Lottostar player” is defined as someone who has made at least a single bet on www.lottostar.co.za in the month of May 2018.
- If the listener is an active Lottostar player (as defined above) they will win the amount attached to the lottery ball they have chosen.
- If the listener is NOT an active Lottostar player (as defined above) they will not win the amount attached to the lottery ball they have chosen
- The prize is not negotiable and not transferrable.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further discussion will be entered into.
- KFM and LottoStar will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- KFM and LottoStar will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on KFM within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- The winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Lottostar and Kfm.
- In terms of the provisions of the Financial Intelligence Center Act of 2001 it will be necessary for the winners to furnish Lottostar with a copy of the winner’s identity details (from an identity document/passport which must be valid), proof of residence in the nature of a statement/invoice of account (rendered by a City Council or a bank in the case of mortgaged property) and proof of bank account details (which statements shall not be older than 3 (three) months). Should you have failed to comply with the provisions of FICA then Lottostar shall be prohibited from paying the prize money to the winner.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm and LottoStar, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- KFM reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of LottoStar, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the Terms and Conditions laid out By LottoStar (http://kfm.lottostar.co.za/assets/downloads/Terms-Conditions.pdf)
- All prizes are not transferable.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.