Letters to Santa with the Mazda Foundation Southern Africa
Your little ones have made their way onto Santa’s nice list… but with the back log at the post office, Father Christmas may not get their requests in time! So Kfm Mornings and the MAZDA Foundation Southern Africa are making sure Santa and his elves, get their messages.
Help them send a voice note to Santa on 079 519 7374, telling him how good they’ve been and what they would like for Christmas. Santa could be making their wishes and those of the kids at The Red Cross Children’s Hospital come true! Letters to Santa with the MAZDA Foundation Southern Africa. Only on Kfm Mornings.
The Mazda Foundation is dedicated to providing assistance to young people through education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from disadvantaged backgrounds. The foundation also provides assistance to institutions who help address community needs that are aligned with the Mazda Foundation’s aims and objectives.
The foundation represents and is supported by Mazda SA Dealers and Mazda Southern Africa together with their supplier partners. To learn more about how Mazda is building a better tomorrow through the Mazda Foundation, visit mazda.co.za/mazdafoundation.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 03 December 2018 to 14 December 2018 on Kfm.
- In order to enter, Listeners need to assist their little ones with sending a voice note to Santa on 079 519 7374, telling him how good they’ve been and what they would like for Christmas.
- Santa could be making their Christmas, and those of the kids at The Red Cross Children’s Hospital, come true.
- The winning little ones will be awarded with their Christmas wish list item/ items to the value of R1500 per day.
- The winning participants will be called live on air on each day of the competition period on the falling show:
- Kfm Mornings 06:00-09:00
- Plus Kfm Mornings will put R2000 aside every day for the two weeks for a “Toy Box” to be delivered to a chosen charity for Christmas.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm and the Mazda Foundation Southern Africa will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm and the Mazda Foundation Southern Africa will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm, the prize will be forfeit.
- Kfm reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of the Mazda Foundation Southern Africa, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.