Wanna get COLD DRINKS QUICKLY and QUENCH your cash thirst, while you're at it?
You could win R5000 CASH from Monday to Thursday and go into the draw to QUENCH your party thirst LIVE in studio with Carl Wastie this Friday!
R5000 in cold hard cash… courtesy of Quench - cold drinks quickly. Only on the Kfm Flash Drive between 3 and 7pm. The most cash prizes to make you feel great.
Get cold drinks, quickly, with Quench
Quench is an exciting new app that puts a digital bottle store right into your pocket.
The user-focused interface provides users with front-door deliveries of their favourite beer, wine, and spirits as well as other necessities such as ice, charcoal, snacks and more.
Get cold drinks, quickly, by downloading the new Quench app from your favourite app store or visit quench.mobi for more information.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 09 July – 13 July 2018 on KFM.
- To participate, listeners must send a screengrab via our Whatsapp line of their downloaded Quench app to 079 519 7374
- Carl Wastie will pick a random winner and give them a call back.
- Winners will be announced between 3pm- 7pm on the Carl Wastie show.
- R5000 cash daily and will go into the draw to attend the Quench Party on Friday 13 July which will be held at Primedia Broadcasting Cape Town offices between 18-00pm & 19-00pm
- The prize is not negotiable, not transferrable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further discussion will be entered into.
- KFM and Quench will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- KFM and Quench will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on KFM within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of KFM and Quench, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- KFM reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Quench, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are not transferable.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.
Winners will receive the following: