Flip your MONDAYS – to MONEY-DAYS!
GET THAT TGIF FEELING ON A MONDAY - EVEN ON LOCKDOWN - WITH THE NEW SUZUKI S-PRESSO.
When they said you’d be locked in the house for 21 days, you didn’t FLIP OUT. You started thinking of ways to flip your home to a one stop all entertainment destination. Now Kfm 94.5 and the new Suzuki S-Presso want to help you keep the fun going with R2 500, CASH!
Simply flip the cam on yourself and post a pic or vid on the Kfm Facebook page or on your Instagram account showing us how you’re flipping your lockdown days into turn-up days. From playing dress-up with the kids to filling up the water dispenser with happy juice and flipping the home office to a party room. Don’t forget to use hashtag #KfmSpressYourself when you post. And EB Inglis could be contacting you to start your week with R2500!
All thanks to the New Suzuki S-presso!
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on from 30 March 2020 to 01 May 2020 on Kfm with EB Inglis from 12pm to 3pm.
- For a chance to participate on-air, listeners need to post a pic or vid showing us how you’re flipping your lockdown days into turn-up days. From playing dress-up with the kids to filling up the water dispenser with happy juice and flipping the home office to a party room.
- Include the Hashtag #KfmSpressYourself
- Winners will be contacted by between 12pm and 3pm
- Winners could win R2500 in cash
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm 94.5 and Suzuki will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 and Suzuki will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- Kfm 94.5 and Suzuki reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Suzuki, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other standard Terms & Conditions apply.