Kfm Flip Your Monday
GET THAT TGIF FEELING ON A MONDAY. #SuzukiFlipIt
From boring meetings to the flood of emails in your mailbox – your Mondays are usually MOAN-days.
BUT, with Suzuki and the Kfm Crew – it’s bring the weekend to work day, every Monday! Fill out the form below and the Kfm Crew, driven by Suzuki could Flip your Monday with wholesome goodies and coffee for you and your department!
Then give you that TGIF feeling on a Monday with the most music and a dance class that’ll have you swinging your hips and moving your feet.
#SuzukiFlipIt with the Kfm Crew, driven by Suzuki.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on from 20 January 2020 to 30 March 2020 on Kfm.
- For a chance to participate on-air, listeners need to (explain competition mechanic here) ….
- Enter their office details online
- If their office fits the criteria and is chosen the Kfm Crew will visit their office on the following Monday.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm 94.5 and Suzukiwill not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 and Suzuki will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- Kfm 94.5 and Suzuki reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Suzuki, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard Terms & Conditions apply.