Kfm Feel Great Fridays, fired up by Nando’s
Ryan O’Connor wants to do his show live from your office
Fridays at your office just got a feel great makeover and your lunch box just got upgraded too!
Ryan O’Connor wants to bring you delicious flame-grilled Nando’s at work and give you the most music, while he broadcasts live from your office.
Fill out the form below and we could be coming to you! It’s Feel Great Fridays fired up by Nando’s. Only with Kfm 94.5
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 2 August to 25 October 2019 on Kfm 94.5.
- Competitions are open to all South African citizens unless otherwise stated.
- Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) must obtain parents’ or guardians’ consent prior to entering the competition/s.
- No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- No director of Primedia, Primedia employee at 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 or their agencies, service providers, consultants and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within 90 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5.
- The judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Neither 702, 947, CapeTalk, Kfm 94.5, sponsors nor their agents will be held responsible or answerable to any dispute arising from the competition or prize awards.
- 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 and their sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 reserve the right to alter rules at their own discretion and such alteration shall become effective immediately or on such date as may be determined by 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5. No entrant shall have any recourse against 702, 947, CapeTalk and Kfm 94.5 as a result of such alteration.
- Prizes are not transferable, negotiable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Subject to sponsor conditions or other agreements, 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where the winner’s delivery address is within the geographical area defined by 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 terrestrial broadcast/transmission. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 terrestrial broadcast/transmission area will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection of any prize/s that they may win on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5.
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of or redistributed at 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 own discretion.
- Entrants accept that certain other terms and conditions may apply as prescribed by 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 and/or the respective sponsor of specific competitions. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these general competition rules, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- Where the value of the prize exceeds R15, 000.00 (fifteen thousand rand), the draw shall be overseen by either an independent accountant, registered auditor, attorney or advocate.
- Employees of SweepSouth, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, where entry is online, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.