Crowning The Cape’s No.1 Pet this Pet Insurance Awareness Month.
This September is Pet Insurance Awareness month with dotsure.co.za! Get peace of mind knowing your fur family – and your finances – are safe against events you don’t expect.
What better way to kick it off than with videos and photos of your talented troop?
If your dog, cat or hamster splits your sides with their hilarious antics, it’s about to pay off! Kfm 94.5 and dotsure.co.za are giving away R10 000 in cash to The Cape’s No.1 Pet!
If you wanna sweeten the deal, get a quick obligation-free quote from dotsure.co.za. If your pet takes the top spot, they’ll double your winnings to R20 000 PLUS free SUPERIOR PET INSURANCE for 12 months.
To enter, simply upload photos or videos of your talented pet-sensation in action below.
Kfm 94.5 – The most music. Feel great.
View Terms and Conditions
- 1. Only South African citizens or those permanently residing in the Republic of South Africa, aged 18 years and over, may enter the Competition.
- 2. The entire Competition will run from 14 September 2020 to 25 September 2020.
- 3. To be entered into the prize draw, you must successfully enter on kfm.co.za and tell Kfm 94.5 upload photos or videos of your talented pet-sensation in action.
- 4. Kfm 94.5 will choose 4 finalists from all successful entries at the station’s discretion.
- 5. Kfm 94.5 will post these 4 finalists’ photos or videos of their pet sensation to Kfm 94.5’s Facebook page (@kfmza) once all finalists have been announced on Thursday, 24 September 2020
- 6. The 4 finalists’ photos or videos will enter a public voting period on Kfm 94.5’s Facebook page (@kfmza) between Thursday, 24 September 2020 to Friday, 25 September.
- 7. The final winning entry with the most likes on Kfm 94.5’s Facebook page (@kfmza) at 15H30 pm on Friday, 25 September 2020 will win R10 000
- 8. The final winner announcement will take place live on air on Kfm 94.5 between 15H00 -19H00 on Friday, 25 September 2020
- 9. If the winner has obtained a quote from dotsure.co.za they will be eligible to double their winnings and get an additional R10 000.
- 10. The winner will have to provide dotsure.co.za with proof of identification as well as Dotsure.co.za will verify on their side.
- 11. The prize is non-transferable and there is no other alternative.
- 12. Fraudulent and duplicate entries will not be allowed. dotsure.co.za reserves the right to disregard these entries in its sole discretion, which decision will be final.
- 13. We will respond to any questions or queries about the Competition via email@example.com
- 14. By accepting the terms and conditions, all participants hereby consent thereto that, should they be drawn as the winners, they allow dotsure.co.za to publish their first name on dotsure.co.za Facebook page, dotsure.co.za Instagram account and the monthly dotsure.co.za newsletter. Should the winner however not want their first name published, they must inform dotsure.co.za immediately, failing which dotsure.co.za will proceed to publish their first name.
- 15. All Badger Holdings employees, directors, members, consultants, partners or agents are not eligible to enter this competition, nor are any of their immediate family members.
- 16. dotsure.co.za accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of taking part in the Competition. dotsure.co.za further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- 17. dotsure.co.za reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of dotsure.co.za in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 18. dotsure.co.za shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- 19. The Competition will be governed by South African law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- 20. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Google.21. ALL ENTRANTS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS