Find the Big Red K and win!
Kfm 94.5 presents, 10 ways to 10 K.
As Cape Town gets ready for summer – we’re taking our BIG RED K to 10 locations in the city! We need YOU to bring the FM, for a chance to win R10 000 in cash! Check below for details on where to find the Big Red K in Cape Town – and when. Then grab your squad and use your bodies to finish the FM in “Kfm” – from Village people moves to Yoga poses, do whatever it takes. Then share your pic using #KfmLovesKaapstad to stand a chance of winning BIG with the BIG RED K!
- Saturday, 10 November: Join Kfm Mornings and Carl Wastie at The Restaurant @ The Nek, Constantia Nek, from 10.30am to 3pm.
- Sunday, 11 November: Head to Eden on the Bay from 12pm to 3pm
- Monday, 12 November: Come find us at Mariner's Wharf, Hout Bay from 4pm to 7pm
- Tuesday, 13 November: We'll be landing at Cape Town International Airport at 11am until 2pm.
- Wednesday, 14 November: Have your lunch with us near the McDonald's in Green Point between 12pm and 3pm.
- Thursday, 15 November: It's sundowners at the new Tiger's Milk in Camp's Bay from 4pm to 7pm.
- Friday, 16 November: Find us at the Sea Point Putt Putt from 4pm to 7pm
- Saturday, 17 November: Bring the little ones to Stodels Bellville from 10am to 1pm
- Sunday, 18 November: Get ready to have a BERRY good time at Polkadraai in Stellenbosch from 11am to 2pm
- Monday, 19 November: Come wrap up the Big Red K with a live broadcast with Carl Wastie and The Flash Drive at the V&A Waterfront from 3pm to 7pm .
Stay tuned to Kfm 94.5 as we reveal more locations!
10 ways to 10K. Only on Kfm 94.5.
The most cash prizes to make you feel great.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from Saturday 10th November to Monday 19th November.
- To participate in the competition, listeners must find the Big Red K and, using their bodies, complete the “FM”. They must then take a picture and share it to the Kfm 94.5 Facebook page or post on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #KfmLovesKaapstad.
- On Tuesday 20th November on Kfm Mornings, one winner of a R10 000 cash prize will be announced.
- The prize is not negotiable, not transferrable, and cannot be exchanged.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further discussion will be entered into.
- Kfm 94.5 will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- All social media posts must be publicly visible and must include the hashtag #KfmLovesKaapstad in order to qualify.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- Kfm 94.5 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are not transferable.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.