ENGEN AND Kfm 94.5 ARE MAKING BLUE LOOK GOOD ON MONDAYS, WITH R40 000 WORTH OF ENGEN VOUCHERS.
Fill up at any participating Engen garage. Post a pic of your till slip on Facebook with the hashtag #kfmbluemondays. Then tune in to Kfm Drive with Carl Wastie every Monday, to find out if you're the winner of a R4 000 Engen voucher. You can also checkout the Kfm 94.5 Facebook page to see if you’re the winner of 1 of 3 R2 000 Engen Vouchers.
Turn your Blue Monday into a Feel-Great-Monday, all thanks to Engen – with us, you are number 1.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 22 July – 14 August 2017 on Kfm.
- To participate, Listeners must fill up or make a purchase at any Engen Service Station, Take a picture of their till slip and post it to Facebook with the hashtag #KfmBlueMondays.
- Winners will be announced on every Monday during Kfm Drive.
- One winner will be selected for on air and will receive 1 x Engen Voucher valued at R4 000.
- 3 winners will be selected as online winners and each person will receive 1 x R2000 Engen Voucher.
- The prize is not negotiable, not transferrable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further discussion will be entered into.
- Kfm and Engen will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm and Engen will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm and Engen, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- Kfm reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Engen, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are not transferable.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.