It's Letters to Santa with Dis-Chem Pharmacies & Kfm Mornings
Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is...
It’s the most wonderful time of the year... But it’s also the busiest time for Santa and his elves, who need to make all of those presents! This December, Dis-Chem Pharmacies and Kfm 94.5 are stepping in to help Santa collect those last-minute requests for gifts.
If your little one has been good, help them to send a voice note to Santa on 079 051 9959, telling him how good they’ve been this year and what they would like for Christmas.
If they have the day’s winning voice note, Santa will make their wish come true!
And because it’s the season to be jolly, Santa will also spread the festive cheer and send awesome presents to a charity.
Letters to Santa on Kfm Mornings - making kids wishes come true together with Dis-Chem Pharmacies.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 2 December 2019 to 13 December 2019 on Kfm.
- In order to enter, Listeners need to assist their little ones with sending a voice note to Santa on 079 051 9959, telling him how good they’ve been and what they would like for Christmas.
- The winning little ones will be awarded with their Christmas wish list item/ items to a maximum value of R3 000 per day.
- The winning participants will be called live on air on each day of the competition period on the falling show:
- Kfm Mornings 06:00-09:00
- At the end of the competition, Kfm Mornings will also deliver a “Toy Box” to a chosen charity for Christmas.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm and Dis-Chem Pharmacies will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm and Dis-Chem Pharmacies will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on Kfm, 947, CapeTalk or 702 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of Kfm, the prize will be forfeit.
- Kfm reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of the Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.