Win big with the Clicks Pop Quiz on Kfm Mornings!
Clicks and Kfm Mornings with Darren, Sherlin and Sibs are giving you the chance to win up to R10 000 every morning.
Test your mettle below, enter your details and then listen to Kfm Mornings every weekday!
They could be calling you to play the Clicks Pop Quiz live on air and your shot of winning up to R10 000.
Feel good. Pay Less with Clicks.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on Kfm Mornings from 13 January 2020 until 26 June 2020 on Kfm 94.5.
- For a chance to participate on-air, listeners need to play the Clicks Pop Quiz online, and enter your details when prompted.
- Participants will be drawn at random, and will be phoned to participate in the Pop Quiz on air.
- The participant will be given 60 (sixty) seconds to answer as many of the 10 questions as they can.
- Each correct answer will win the participant R100 in cash. Ten correct answers will win the participant R10 000 in cash.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Kfm 94.5 and Clicks will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- Kfm 94.5 and Clicks will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won any prize on 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of Primedia Broadcasting’s social media platforms.
- If the winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702, 947, CapeTalk and/or Kfm 94.5, the prize will be forfeit and another winner may be drawn.
- Kfm 94.5 and Clicks reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Clicks, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.