CAPITEC BANK BETTER, LIVE BETTER
This week, the Capitec Cabinet is helping you reshuffle your bank account, so you can govern your finances better!
As the minister of her own finances, Tracey Lange, had to learn all about banking better to live better! Now she’s helping you and your colleagues make 2019 the year you bank better to live better too, with the help of Capitec. Register below and Capitec could be coming to where you make your money to help you save it. There’s also great spot prizes up for grabs!
Make 2019 the year you bank better – with Capitec. On Kfm 94.5.
Please complete the form below:
View Terms and Conditions
- This campaign runs on Kfm and 947 from Friday 22nd February until Friday 22 March 2019. The on-air Capitec moments will be on the Ayanda MVP show and the Tracey Lange show.
- To participate, during phase 1 of the campaign listeners must submit their Capitec banking stories on Kfm.co.za/947.co.za. During phase 2 they should submit their nominations for their office to be chosen for a visit by the Capitec Cabinet.
- The winning stories will be taken to air for an opportunity to share their experiences with their fellow listeners.
- During phase 2 the winning offices will be selected by a team from Capitec bank.
- 947 and Kfm as well as Capitec will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win an office visit if they have won a prize on any of the Primedia radio stations within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition, the prize will forfeit.
- 947 and Kfm reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Capitec, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.