The Competition is conducted by Datsun, a division of Nissan South Africa (Pty) Ltd [“the Promoter”] & KFM
1. The Competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa, excluding any person who is a director, member, partner, employee, service provider, suppliers, dealers, agent of, consultant to the Promoter and KFM. This includes their spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates and any other person who directly controls or is controlled by the Promoter and KFM.
2. All participants must
3. Competition Period: you may enter the Competition between 01h00 (SAST) on 18 March 2017 until 17h00 on 5 April 2017. No further entries shall be accepted after the Competition entries have closed and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no liability for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
4. To enter: in order to enter the competition, listeners must visit www.kfm.co.za and fill in the entry form, describing on the form what they would do in order to win a Datsun GO.
5. Top Entries Selection: all valid online entries (subject to moderation) will be judged by a Competition Committee as appointed by the Promoter and the top 9 (nine) entries [“the Finalists”] will be selected by the Competition Committee, in their sole discretion and announced on air during the Breakfast Show at 07h40 (SAST) between 27 March 2017 and 6 April 2017.
6. The Finalists shall be required to follow through with the idea/activity that they have set out in their online entry form, in the event they fail to do so, they will be automatically disqualified from the Competition and shall have no further claim against the Promoter or KFM in respect thereof.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants consent for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation and no additional consent needed, over and above the award of the prize if applicable, for up to 3 (three) years from the date of closure of the Competition, for promotional purposes to include publishing entries on www.dastun.co.za/datsunlove, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. Copyright will remain with the entrant.
8. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
9. Winner Selection:
10. Prize: the Winner shall be able to choose either a Datsun GO; Datsun GO+; Datsun GO+ Panel Van or Datsun GO Remix as his or her prize.
11. Further Prize Details and Conditions: for the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include: fuel, insurance, maintenance, licensing or running costs or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
12. The Prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash or other alternative in whole or in part. The Prize will be handed over by a local Datsun dealer within 2 (two) after the winner has been announced, subject to stock availability.
13. Competition Committee’s decision is final and binding in all matters related to this Competition. Neither the Competition Committee nor Promoter will enter into any discussions in relation to the Competition.
15. The personal information which is collected from you and processed by Primedia Proprietary Limited is done solely with your consent and in accordance with the Primedia Privacy Notice, available at www.primedia.co.za. The personal information which you provide to us in completing the online entry form will be processed purely for the purposes related and ancillary to this competition. We will not share your personal information further unless Primedia Proprietary Limited so requires in terms of law or in terms of a legitimate business purpose. You may write to us at email@example.com should you have any questions regarding how we process the personal information you provide.
16. The Promoter may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions including their ownership of the featured Datsun. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these terms and conditions, they shall automatically be disqualified from the Competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the content of these Terms and Conditions with retroactive effect should modification be required to ensure the proper execution of the Competition.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
19. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Competition in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Competition, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
20. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
22. The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Competition.
23. If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, story and image entries and country of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
24. By entering the Competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
25. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
26. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
27. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
28. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
29. The Terms and Conditions of this Competition shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of South African Law and the Courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
30. In accepting the Prize, the prize winner also accepts any rights and obligations relating to that Prize and undertakes to provide the Promoter with any reasonable information to enable it to adhere to its obligations under the Consumer Protection Act or any other relevant legislation that may be applicable from time to time.
31. The copyright, image rights and any other rights vesting in any promotional footage and photographs will remain the property of the Promoter, which reserves the right to use them in any manner.
32. All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
33. All other terms and conditions apply.